Our RSS Feeds
- Boards, Committees and Task Forces
- Days City Offices Are Closed
- Events and Activities
- Public Meeings
What is RSS?
RSS is a web protocol that provides an easy method of syndicating (sending out) and aggregating (collecting) Web content and news.
RSS allows citizens to have featured content from our web site delivered to them via a modern web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer 7, a free web based news aggregation service such as Google Reader, or a desktop piece of software specifically tailored to receive these types of feeds.
You can find information and links to RSS viewers here:
- Wikipedia encyclopedia RSS entry
- Lockergnome's RSS Resources
- Open Directory Project's RSS software listing
You can find more information on the use of RSS by local, state, and national government here: