- Public Works
The Engineering Division is responsible for the review and approval of all plans for streets, sanitary sewers, sidewalks, and storm sewers. The division administers these projects and inspects project construction. This division evaluates pavement condition and contracts for major pavement restoration and replacement. The Engineering Division solicits grants and other funding for major reconstruction or new construction projects.
In addition to project management, Engineering includes work groups for Stormwater Engineering, Traffic Engineering, and engineering information and support services, including mapping and GIS functions.
- Technical specifications and detail sheets
- Driveway permits and requirements
- Code of the City of Lawrence
- Capital Improvement Program
- Street Guide
- Levee Construction Approval Administrative Policy
- Stormwater Management Criteria