- Planning and Development
- Development Services
- Agendas and Minutes
- Building Safety Division
- Building Inspections
- Building Permits
- Contractor & Trade Licensing
- Building Permit Reports
- Code Enforcement Division
- Community Development Division
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)/ HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- Environmental Health Hazards
- Housing Assistance Programs
- Investment Projects
- Neighborhood Information
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Reports and Plans
- Quick Links
Planning and Land Use Organizations
- American Planning Association (APA) is a non-profit organization representing 30,000 practicing planners, officials, and citizens involved with urban and rural planning issues.
- University of Kansas College of Architecture & Urban Planning
- Kansas State University School of Architecture, Planning & Design
- Planning Commissioner's Journal "Planner's Web" - A resource for new Planning Commissioners or others interested in planning. Includes informative planning articles and reports.
- Cyburbia contains a large directory of Internet resources relevant to planning, architecture, urbanism, growth and sprawl, and other topics related to the built environment.
- Urban Land Institute is an institute dedicated to nonpartisan research and education, as well as analyzing, and encouraging responsible patterns for long-term urban growth.
- National League of Cities is the country's largest and most representative organization serving municipal governments.
- Planner's Network is an association involved in physical, social, economic and environmental planning in urban and rural areas and in promoting fundamental change in our political and economic system.
- National Register of Historic Places
- Kansas State Historic Preservation Office
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- National Preservation Institute
- Kansas Preservation Alliance
- Lawrence Preservation Alliance