- Parks and Recreation
- Activities and Programs
- Facilities and Locations
- Department Info
- Quick Links
2013 Winter/Spring Activities Guide
Click the Activity Guide cover for full guide view.
Paper copies of the 2013 Winter/Spring Activities Guide are available at all Parks and Recreation facilities.
ENROLL IN WINTER/SPRING ACTIVITIES IS UNDERWAY!
Below is the pdf version of the 2013 Winter|Spring Activities Guide
2013 Winter/Spring Activities Guide (entire guide)
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- General Information
- Feature Story: OrganWise Guys Nutrition Program
- Aquatics Hours
- Life-Long Recreation
- Kid's Corner Dance
- Kid's Corner Fitness
- Kid's Corner Music
- Kid's Corner Special Interests
- Special Interest
- Martial Arts
- Teen Corner
- Special Events
- Special Populations
- Adult Sports
- Youth Sports
- Youth Camps - Spring Break
- Other Programs/Information
- Community Page
- Recreation Facilities
- Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course Map
- Park and Path Map
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course Map
- Stretch's Corner for Adults
- Stretch's Corner for Kids
- Stretch's Corner Answers
- Daddy|Daughter Date Night
- Pepsi Next Ad
- Advisory Board
- Adult Sports Registration Form
- Youth Sports Registration Form
- Class/Activity Enrollment Form
The Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department staff invites you to take part in the department's quality of life programming.
If enrolling online, please make sure you have your user name and password. If you are unsure of what they are or if you have forgotten, e-mail us, and we'll send you them.
Take me to Online Enrollment
If you have questions, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office at (785) 832-3450.